Wired Intelligent Glass Break Detector:
Offers uncompromised performance and unmatched false alarm immunity. The signal processor utilizes an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) - processing sound data in parallel rather than sequentially. This permits sound frequency, duration and amplitude to be analyzed 50% faster to minimize false alarms while maintaining the highest possible level of detection.
It is ideal for perimeter protection and a wide range of home and office applications, it can be mounted on any wall or ceiling within a 25' range, with no minimum range limitation. The LEDs indicate alarms and trouble conditions. It is compatible with many wireless system.
- Full audio and infrasonic spectrum analysis
- Impact and shock wave analysis
- High-immunity to RFI and EMI signals
- Mollusk drive, digital signal process 8/12 bit microprocessor (8MHZ).
- High frequency sound pressure detection.
- All sound frequency 7 kinds frequency signal and impact analysis include inferior sound press analysis.
- Particular mike design.
- Adjust the sensitivity by hand can avoid the false alarm.
Adjustable sensitivity: covers up to 9m (30ft) when set to high and up to 4.5m (15ft) when set to low.
Max detection range: 9m
Power Supply: 9~12VDC, 0.15a
Current: static state: 5Ma ; alarm: 80mA
Detecting output NC
Yellow LED Indicate voice level
Red LED Indicate alarm signal
Operating temperature -10ºC~50ºC
Casing ABS fire resistance plastic
Packing box: 9.3*7*3.3cm; Weight: 60g/pc