Different sizes of electromagnetic valves are available, work together with gas detector, and will shut-off automatically when it alarm. The Valve is a series of gas emergency shut off solenoid valves, specially designed as gas pipe breaker for emergency use. It can be connected with gas leaking detection sensor, fire alarm circuit or other intelligent senor modules so that on site or remote shut down on gas supply(manually or automatically) is possible, hence ensuring the safety on gas usage. The vale features an auto-close when strong vibration is detected. After close, manual operation is required to turn on the valve. This feature meets safety regulations in the event of an accident.Features
- Specially designed as gas pipe breaker for emergency use. It can be connected with gas leaking detection sensor, fire alarm circuit or other intelligent senor modules
- Valve closing: direct current pulse drive or manually.
- Valve opening: reset manually
- Closing time: <0.3s
- Strong Earthquake off valves: Adjustable open valve state to maintain power, meet the function of auto-off valve under the strong harmful vibration.
- Seal reliable: the structure of multi-level sealing measures, precise processing which ensure the gas tightness and security; materials using special NBR/FKM rubber (based on designs for gas),anti-ageing is 15 years for the city.
- Action reliable: No trouble for Electromagnetic implementing agencies Switch 2 million times
Suitable gas types: natural gas; liquefied petroleum gas; artificial gas and other non-corrosive gases
Valve Material: Brass Alloy
Sealing Material: NBR rubber
Off valve time: less than 1 second
Working environment temperature:-10ºC~+50ºC
Maximum working pressure: 25kPa
Connection: G1/2, G3/4", G1"
Packing size: 11*8*10cm, Weight: 0.6KG/pc(G1")