Wireless Remote Control Switch / Relay Receiver /Contoller Kit/Gate Opener:
1 /2 /4-channel output optional, DC12/24V or AC220/110V optional, It's an idea wireless solutions for automatic control application like: Wireless reomte control, electric door/gate, light control, Control curtain, window and lifter equipment, industrial control, security system and home appliances, various wireless appliance switch to switch on/off of equipment controlling or implement the motor F/R (forward or reverse) rotation etc. Can work with any of ZUDEN remote controller
High security, larger storage, stable performance, low power consumption and easy operation.
- Learning code between remote control and wireless relay receiver
- Can learn up to 80 different remote controls each wireless relay receiver.
- With ZUDEN Remote offers flexible installation options.
- The relays can be Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.).
- Three working modes: Inching, Self-Lock and Interlock.
- Suitable: electric door, window and gate, industrial control, home appliances and security system and so so.
1. Learning code:
Hold learning button and learning indicator light blinks, then press a buttons of remote control, if indicator lights flashes 3 times, match code successfully. Maximum 20 remote controls can be matched.
2. Delete code:
Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully.
3. Set working mode:
S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows:
Jumper on S1→ Self-Lock
Jumper on S2→ Interlock
No Jumper on S1 &S2→ Inching
1. Inching: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.
2. Self-Lock: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Interlock: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off; press button B, the replay B is on, A is off.
DC 12V 2/4-Channel Remote Control Switch ZDRR-102/104
|Input||DC 12V (DC9V, 24V can be customized)|
|Working Frequency||433MHz / 315MHz, Optional|
|Decoding Type||Leaning Code(EV1527) / Fixed Code(PT2262)|
|Working Mode||Selflock / Interlock / Inching|
|Output Mode||Switching Signal (Dry Contact)|
|Max Load||5A (Relay Contact)|
| || |